"Accept and Respect: We are all different."
What does respect mean to you?
How can you show respect to your teacher?
How can you show respect to your parents?
How can you show respect to your brother/sister?
What is honesty?
Have you ever broken anything and didn't tell an adult?
Who would you tell if you knew someone was lying?
Why is it best to be honest?
"Kindness leads to more kindness."
Can you name 3 kind things to do for others?
Have you been kind to someone today? If not, why not? If so, who? What did you do?
Who has been kind to you today or another day? How did it make you feel?
Why is it important to be kind to people?
DECEMBER/JANUARY - MANNERS
1. Tell me about a situation where you would have to say please/thank you.
2. If an adult is speaking to someone else, what would yo say if you need their attention?
3. If someone holds the door open for you, what do you say to them?
4. Tell me some good table manners.
NOVEMBER - THANKFULNESS
1. What are you thankful for?
2. How do you show others that you are thankful?
3. How do you think it makes others feel when you tell/show them you are thankful for something?
4. Should you only be thankful when someone buys you something? Could you be thankful for mom/dad reading you a book, or making you one of your favorite foods?