Hello Busy Bee Parents and Families!
As we welcome the New Year, we have seen some major development within your children! It’s amazing to think how far they have come and the school year is only half done! They’re really starting to grasp colors, so, now we will start practicing our shapes as well at circle time.
This month we will finish up Polar Pals week(Jan.30th-Feb.3rd),then we will have Dental Health week(Feb.6th-10th), Friendship week (Feb.13th-17th), Pet week (Feb.21st-24th) and then finish off the month with Dr. Seuss spirit week(Feb.27th-Mar.3rd).
This month we will be offering a reading challenge. Fill out an entire snowflake paper sheet with books that you read at home with your child and your child will win a prize from the office! The snowflakes will be passed out and can be returned to me.
There are a few dates that you should be aware of this month which include;
- Wednesday, February 1st-$2 Pizza Day
- Thursday, February 9th- Pink color day
- Tuesday, February 14th-Valentine sing-a-long in gym
- Monday, February 20th-Presidents’ Day/Mid-Winter break(NO SCHOOL)
- Thursday, February 21st-22nd- Music lady in gym, courtesy of PTA
- Monday, February 27th-March 3rd- Dr. Seuss spirit week
- Monday- “Fox in Sox”=silly socks
- Tuesday-“Cat in the hat”=top hat
- Wednesday-“Oh the places you will go”=wear your favorite place t-shirt
- Thursday-“The Lorax”=moustache day
- Friday-“Sleep book”=pajama day
-If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at email@example.com(preferred) or (734)744-2525 ext. 72253
HAVE A WONDERFUL MONTH,
MS. HANNAH, MS. CINDY, MS. LAURIE,
MS. JUSTINE & MS.KRISTIN